15 Fascinating Fashion Facts About Bollywood Which Will Surely Surprise You
All of us follow the fashion which we see in Bollywood. Let it be, Jodha’s jewelry in the movie “Jodha Akbar” or be it Salman Khan’s hairstyle. Bollywood and fashion go hand and hand. When the stars don themselves in stylish fashion outfits it instantly becomes a hit and we start following it.
Here are 15 lesser-known fashion facts about Bollywood which will surely surprise you:
1. Remember the beautiful song “Channa Mereya” from the movie “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”. Do you know the lehenga which Anushka wore and walk up and down in the song was of 20 kg?
2. In the film “Heroine”, Bebo wore the most expensive attire close to 130 dresses designed by the top fashion designers around the globe.
3. The movie “Bajirao Mastani” was an epic. But do you know the armor which she wore in the film was of 20 kg and yet she performed the scene like a pro?
4. Did you notice the jacket wore by “Varun Dhawan” in the movie “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”? What made the jacket unique in the fashion was that it had been put together from two different jackets.
5. Do you remember the “Chandramukhi” of the Bollywood movie “Devdas”? You would be surprised to know that in the song “Kaahe Chede Chede Mohe” she wore the 30 kg lehnga designed by fashion designer Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla and yet she managed to dance gracefully.
6. SRK each outfit in the film “Ra. One” was of 4.5 crores. The most surprising part is that in total he wore 20 outfits summing up to 90 crores only for outfits.
7. “Deepika Padukone” in her film “Ram Leela” wore a lehnga which weighted 30 kg and was 50 meters long designed by fashion designer Anju Modi lehenga.
8. “Ileana D’cruz” changed 7 dresses for the song Main “Rang Sharbaton Ka” from the film “Phata Poster Nikla Hero”.
9. You might have seen “Sonakshi Sinha’s” song “Radha Nachegi” from the Bollywood film “Tevar”. Do you know the Lehenga which she wore in the song was of 75 lakh and the complete song cost whopping 2.5 crores?
10. It would be shocking to know that “Aishwarya Rai” in her film “Jodha Akbar” wore a 400 kg gold and semi-precious stone jewelry in the entire film.
11. The sensational song of the year 2017 “High heels Te Nache” from “Ki and Ka” sported Bebo wearing a 32 kg lehenga designed by fashion designer Manish Malhotra.
12. The robotic steel costume wore by “Vivek Oberoi” in the film “Krrish 3” actually weighed 23 kg. Shocking!!
13. “Dushman Dil ka”, one of the famous song of “Sri Devi” from the film “Roop Ki Rani” sported her wearing an outfit that weighed 25 kg. She wore it for more than 15 days.
14. “Sonam Kapoor” with her girl squad wore a total of 60 dresses and accessories in her film “Aisha”.
15. Abhishek and Rani wore a total of 100 outfits in the entire film “Bunty Aur Babli”.
Bollywood keeps surprising us with fabulous creativity on the fashion front.